Happiness Fills this blog
You must always be HAPPY here :) Remember to Tag! (:
Let's Twitt!

    follow me on Twitter



    Wednesday, November 25, 2009.

    Who wouldn't want to forget the past and live on with the future?


    I have got over it, but I just couldn't forget it.



    How would I ever forget?
    I know, I'm to blame.
    I've always tried to look on the positive side, treating it as a lesson for me and everyone around me to learn from.

    But...

    I realized that somehow it's just an excuse.


    I don't know if I'm alone in this or are there people suffering with me too?
    (I hope I'm alone...)

    It's not that I don't want to forget about the past.
    But it just seems like it's going to be an unforgettable one.
    It's a painful and traumatizing past I had.
    One which will constantly be playing back in my head.
    I don't wish to be reminded of it either, because it's scary and painful.

    I know, I'm the one who had chose this.
    And I regretted.



    Deep down inside, do you know how much I wish to erase this past of mine?


    I'll just move on, live on with it and shall not talk about it anymore...
    and I wonder, how much will it help me to forget?

    Happy.Yvonne.Reborn