Happiness Fills this blog
You must always be HAPPY here :) Remember to Tag! (:
Let's Twitt!

    follow me on Twitter



    Monday, November 2, 2009.

    Happy. Sad. Tired

    Went for Halloween party at St James with Robin, Fenny, Jesslyn, Dal, Grace and of course, my baby.. Both baby and I did make up for each other.

    Hahaha.

    We used eye liner to draw on our face and made it like a couple thing at the same time.
    Well, at least no one has the same make up as us!

    Robin did even better, Fenny did a ghost or should I say chinese vampire make up for him. Looks scary...

    That night was just like other usual partying nights. Just that most people were dressed up, kinda interesting.

    I'll upload the pictures when I'm free!




    Dad still objects me going on a Thai trip with him and his company.
    Hurmph*
    But I'm at least happy to hear from B that we have to respect my dad's decision and will try to build up trust between them.

    Still, I'm upset!
    =(



    Will be going to work slightly late today.
    Tired!
    Can I skip school tomorrow?
    Doubt so.
    I've promised and told B I want to be a better and all rounded lady, so I shall stick to it and improve myself (Because there's no perfection, but there's always room for improvement.)



    Okay, enough of my blabbers.
    Going to work now!



    I want, I will, and I can!
    Jiayou X3 for me!

    Happy.Yvonne.Reborn