Happiness Fills this blog
You must always be HAPPY here :) Remember to Tag! (:
Let's Twitt!

    follow me on Twitter



    Thursday, October 1, 2009.

    There are more negative than positive news nowadays.
    If it wasn't about the economy, it's natural disaster - Earthquakes, floods, etc.

    Sigh.


    I wish and pray for those affected countries, homes and families to be safe.
    Hope there will be enough resources to help them rebuild their homes and cater to their needs.



    We only live this once, live it up and live it well.
    We don't only live to pamper ourselves, but also to help others.
    In this way, life will definitely be even more meaningful!

    This coming December, I'm going to do something which I have thought of it since last year. Finally, I have the courage and motivation to do it.

    I hope you all will give it a try too.




    Thanks people! =)


    Happy.Yvonne.Reborn