Happiness Fills this blog
You must always be HAPPY here :) Remember to Tag! (:
Let's Twitt!

    follow me on Twitter



    Thursday, September 17, 2009.

    Humans...

    ugh.

    We all have our own thinking, hence we are called 'individuals'.

    Bother to explain or not, both have their own say.
    Bothered to, means it matter to you.
    Don't bother to, means you simply don't care or you're just tired.

    I bothered, that's why I spoke.
    But even explaining, you can't even do it.
    You don't care?
    Didn't thought that it was so simple to just don't care.

    You made a print in my life,
    a print which I will be grateful and appreciate a lot.
    But sadly,
    a small matter, can cause things to change.

    wow.

    I did try,
    I did put in effort.
    But,
    You don't even bother to talk...much.
    and that's sad.


    Yes, there's someone in my heart.
    But that doesn't mean I have to push someone out to make space.
    Because love is infinite,
    we can always have more and never less.

    Happy.Yvonne.Reborn