Happiness Fills this blog
You must always be HAPPY here :) Remember to Tag! (:
Let's Twitt!

    follow me on Twitter



    Friday, August 14, 2009.

    Tiring.

    Went to school early in the morning,
    consulted Thierry,
    ideas wasn't good enough.

    Rushed to tutor WX and rushed back school.

    Bought and ate a sandwich for lunch.
    Started with project again.
    Chatted while waiting for my turn to consult.

    Finally, it's my turn.
    I have to do more exploration and research.
    Draw and make them into soft copy.
    =)

    Left at 7plus with yy and lin.
    Had subway cookie for dinner.

    Homed.

    Slacked around in the living room with my parents and Yuki.
    Had some thoughts after seeing somethings.
    I was rather upset by it.

    Bathed.
    I thought it through while bathing.
    It's not worth to be upset over it.
    Because you are one of my love.
    And to be upset with any of my loves,
    it's the last thing I never want to be.

    So,
    I just let it go.


    Happy.Yvonne.Reborn