Happiness Fills this blog
You must always be HAPPY here :) Remember to Tag! (:
Let's Twitt!

    follow me on Twitter



    Saturday, August 8, 2009.

    One day after I post about my grandma, my uncle passed away.

    I was shock when I heard about it because days ago, we all just met to pray our grandma.
    It's really v hard that we have to go through it again in less than 2 months.

    On the 2nd day of his death, the funeral was then set up.
    I went to school for consultation and back home to change.
    Robin picked me up and we went to Teck Whye Lane again, where our grandma's funeral was held.
    Looking at the set up, it all bring back memories.

    Before closing the coffin, we went to see him for the last time.
    I really don't know how to express my feelings.
    It's like, so weird.
    He's always around these weeks after grandma's death.
    Though he didn't talk much to us, seeing his photo framed on the table, I felt weird

    Life is really fragile.


    Didn't slept much because we all stayed till 6am and went home for a couple of hours to sleep, refreshen ourselves, and went back to the funeral.

    When it's time, we all (nieces and nephews)sat by his coffin and listen to all the drums, prayers etc.
    It reminds me of grandma. But this time round, my uncle wasn't sitting outside, he's sleeping inside.
    I felt my vision blurred as tears began to fill up in my eyes.

    My uncle used to "Tiao-dang" as "Dua Ya Pek" so there's a lot of people sending him off.
    They even carried the coffin out and all of us walk quite a distance around Teck Whye before getting into the car to Mandai for cremation.

    Another round of heartbreaking session when we saw his coffin being pushed to burn.
    Although we seldom talk to each other.
    But he's a kin of mine and it just breaks my heart even more to see my mum and aunt going through all these again when they haven't really "recovered" from grandma's death.

    Happy.Yvonne.Reborn