
|
Sunday, August 23, 2009. Last night, I talked to Mom about how I felt. I tried to reason out with her, but, she just couldn't take it. Well, I did my part. I talk to her with manners and respect. But she reacted differently. Hence, I talked it out with Dad. I'm standing firm on my ground and I'm sure that I'm in no fault. I just wanted to let Mom know that it's not good to carry such attitude. But she just won't accept. I can't help it either. In the end, I gave a final shot and asked Dad if I can go, he allowed. So, I went. =) -Boilers- Came back home 0630. Went out 1145 to facial and tuition at 1700. As what I have expected, mom's giving the cold treatment to me. Why can't she just be more big hearted and accept it if it's the fact that she's wrong? Maybe she is not wrong treating me like a kid. But she's definitely wrong to be agreeing on matters and changed her mind after that. Although she gave me the cold treatment, although she purposely ignored me as she has an ego in her. She's still my mother and I respect her. I still talks to her, ask her if she wants to eat. But whether how she wants to treat me? That's up to her. It's her choice and she's old enough to think and be responsible of it. Happy.Yvonne.Reborn |
Diclaimers I'm not that angelicious as you see. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life. Wants :: Travel :: Driving license :: A new phone :: Everyone to be healthy and happy!
Talkings
Advertisement
Darlinks. Charity for Charmaine BaobeiTeng BaobeiHua BaobeiMin Babe Lin Beverly YingYing XS XX Tammy Benedict Hanwen Rayner Adeline's blog shop Melvin's blog shop
Looking Back |March 2009 |April 2009 |May 2009 |June 2009 |July 2009 |August 2009 |September 2009 |October 2009 |November 2009 |December 2009
Claps Designer: Bubby Basecodes: TY
|