Happiness Fills this blog
You must always be HAPPY here :) Remember to Tag! (:
Let's Twitt!

    follow me on Twitter



    Tuesday, August 11, 2009.

    I wonder what's wrong with blogger?
    Or the problem lies on my computer?
    Sometimes I'm able to post under 'compose' mode,
    and sometimes, 'html' mode.


    ugh!

    These days, the news on TV are all negative.
    Listening to it makes me feel sad about it.

    Deaths - Disasters - Economy crisis - Terrorists.

    It seems like it's endless.



    I wish for world peace, everyone to be contented with their lives.
    Stop all pollution, hating, fighting, terror.
    Stop being selfish and start looking around us.
    What have we all missed out?



    After losing 2 family members in 2 months, it's hard for all of us to take.
    But I have definitely learnt to cherish what's around me.
    Especially my family.

    For them, I will strive hard.
    Be it in my education or work.

    Even if I can't be the first, at least I tried my best and I will not let them down.



    LASTLY,
    I wanna shout!!!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY YING YING!


    Happy.Yvonne.Reborn