Happiness Fills this blog
You must always be HAPPY here :) Remember to Tag! (:
Let's Twitt!

    follow me on Twitter



    Thursday, August 27, 2009.

    Cabbed down with Fenny, sent her to work and went to print the boards yesterday at Peace Centre.

    Waited for 3 hours, finally it's all printed. YY and Jazz brought it back while me and Lin, we went to eat at ASTON. It was her treat because I helped her in Rhino - rendering. Hehe, thanks babe!
    But seriously, I really don't expect it, I really don't expect anything in return. You're in need of help, as a friend, I'll definitely help you no matter what! ^^


    Finally, our projects were over. (Although FYP will be starting soon =.=)
    Mmmm...
    Well, it's the last year, I shall cherish it and do better, rather than having those "get it done and over" mindset.

    真真假假,好难分。

    要小心。

    Happy.Yvonne.Reborn