Happiness Fills this blog
You must always be HAPPY here :) Remember to Tag! (:
Let's Twitt!

    follow me on Twitter



    Friday, July 24, 2009.

    Went to teach tuition today.
    =)
    Time passed pretty fast and today was kinda relaxing.

    After tutoring, met up with Fenny and Robin, and we went to Bugis!
    Had our meal there before heading back Jurong.
    Bought my first assessment book for tutoring.
    =)

    Hahahaha!

    I'm so happy.

    And I'll be helping my BEST FRIEND FOREVER with his HW later on.. =)



    ************ My Thoughts ************

    Sometimes, I wonder...
    What's the purpose of my life?

    Why am I still so...
    Unhappy even after breaking up with Sur?

    Therefore, together with Fenny,
    We have came up with a conclusion.
    I shall no longer be nodding my head to everyone around me when I don't want to.
    I shall say NO if I'm uncomfortable.

    Sorry Peeps.
    I am just simply too tired.
    Not that I am tired of anyone.
    But I'm tired with my current life.


    I need a break.
    I need to have some time on my own even if loneliness creeps in.

    Happy.Yvonne.Reborn