Happiness Fills this blog
You must always be HAPPY here :) Remember to Tag! (:
Let's Twitt!

    follow me on Twitter



    Wednesday, July 22, 2009.

    Ugh!
    Totally don't understand a thing from IDT.
    And great, there's problem with my attendance.

    =.=

    After lesson,
    Bev,Jazz and me, the 3 of us went for lunch at SUBWAY.

    And..
    After so long..
    I saw him again. (Sur)

    Well, he don't look happy.
    And I didn't bother much too.
    Thinking back, we have broke up for almost 7 months.
    And I'm very happy that I've made that decision.
    Neither me nor Fenny have thought that I would be able to break free from this relationship.
    And I'm glad, I did.

    I won't comment how his life is now.
    But mine is definitely a lot better even if there are tons of problems for me to face.

    He emailed me the lyrics of this song.


    Well, it's all too late for regrets.

    Happy.Yvonne.Reborn