Happiness Fills this blog
You must always be HAPPY here :) Remember to Tag! (:
Let's Twitt!

    follow me on Twitter



    Friday, July 17, 2009.

    Part 1 of our Project have ended.
    I know that I didn't do a good job in my story board.
    But I will definitely spend more time improving it starting from today.
    =)

    After presentation,
    went out with Hui Lin and Beverly.
    We went to Bugis...
    Had our lunch and went to Iluma for "ICE AGE 3 - 3D"
    Hahaha.
    3D was really cool!
    Yea.

    After that, we went to bugis street and to Sheesha.
    Wow.
    They all get their kick there.
    While me,
    I got it after reaching home.
    And I felt terrible.
    Wanting to puke and feeling dizzy all the time.

    Uurghh!




    Today,
    supposed tutor WeiXuan.
    But my throat's itchy and his mother told me before that his immune system is not that strong.
    So, I've decided..
    It's best not to go today.


    I watched the News,
    realized that these days,
    all the news were negatives.
    =\
    Why won't people realize what the world have become?
    Why are there so many riots and terror attacks?
    Why can't they just cherish people around them more rather than doing all such things?
    Sigh.

    After news, I continued to watch another programme on Ch 8.
    It's about beliefs etc.
    And today's episode is abotu Funerals.
    Watching all the procedures,
    made me think about grandma even more.
    Tears filling up my eyes as I watched it.
    Listening to all the advises,
    I regret that I cried during the funeral.
    I hope our tears didn't do much harm to her.

    These nights, I have been thinking why didn't grandma enter my dream?
    But even if she did,
    I will forget my dreams instantly after I woke up most of the times.
    Maybe she have went on to recarnation...
    Maybe she's beside god now listening to prayers.
    But I know,
    she's around, somewhere.
    =)

    Happy.Yvonne.Reborn