Happiness Fills this blog
You must always be HAPPY here :) Remember to Tag! (:
Let's Twitt!

    follow me on Twitter



    Tuesday, July 28, 2009.

    Okay, I don't know why I can't post my blog under "Compose" mode. Thus, I can't change the color of my fonts. Yea, I know, it looks dull and boring. Bear with it. =)


    *****Quick Updates*****



    Saturday,
    went to Min's place with Hua and we watched movie and did manicure. A couple of hours later, my parents fetched me and I went to Turf City for steamboat with my Mum and her colleagues. In the night, went to meet up with Robin, Fenny, Jesslyn and Dal. We went to watch FIGHTING at PS.
    And...
    I saw SUR.. again. =\

    He was with a girl and I'm seriously not bothered even though he told me she's his friend. Actually, I'm rather happy if they were dating.
    Whatever~

    Sunday,
    Tutoring. Taught him Science as he have a test on Wed (Tomorrow). Felt super tired after teaching him. Went home straight and slacked at home.

    Monday,
    School was.. busy.
    Busy doing group work.
    Met up with SS after lunch and helped him with RHINO till 5pm.
    Trained home.
    Dinner.
    Went to salon - SHIRLEY MAH for a hair cut.
    By the time I got home. I was tired to the MAX.

    Tuesday,
    Super tired.
    Had flu and sore throat.
    Didn't went school.
    Beverly came over.
    Taught her a little of what I've learnt for ILLUSTRATOR.
    Went to SIM then NP for meal(BREAKFAST + LUNCH + DINNER).
    Robin picked us up and went town for Movie.
    THE HAUNTING IN CONNECTICUT.
    It was really scary and horror.
    Super horror.
    Had desserts after that at GELARE
    Home-d.
    And now,
    here I am typing and falling asleep soon.




    Today,28/07.
    If we were still together, it will be our 5th year anniversary.
    But I'm glad that it ended at 4th. Until now, I don't feel a single bit of regret making the decision last X'MAS eve.
    I know I've made the right decision, finally.
    I'm glad I've made it through and never went back like how I did in the past.
    I'm finally out of the "CIRCLE".
    Thanks.

    Labels: , , , ,


    Happy.Yvonne.Reborn