Happiness Fills this blog
You must always be HAPPY here :) Remember to Tag! (:
Let's Twitt!

    follow me on Twitter



    Wednesday, July 29, 2009.

    Lesson was..
    no comments.

    Had lunch at FC4, thinking that I won't meet him this time round.
    BUT!
    He was just behind me.

    So we sat at the basement of FC4.
    He came over to talk to me when Bev, Jazz n Ying went to buy their food.
    I barely spoke to him.
    Luckily Bev came back for me when she saw him at our table.
    And he went away.

    WOW.
    The 4 of us can really laugh a lot!!!!!


    After lunch, I went to tutor WX. He said that his paper was easy, but will there be careless mistakes?
    The weather was nice when I reach lakeside. So I walked home.
    Firstly, I can save on transport money.
    Second, I can exercise.
    Though I sweat easily, but it's time to get my fats moving!
    Haaha~

    Happy.Yvonne.Reborn