Happiness Fills this blog
You must always be HAPPY here :) Remember to Tag! (:
Let's Twitt!

    follow me on Twitter



    Monday, July 6, 2009.

    I should have trust my 6th sense.

    Hahahahahaha!!!

    I forgot to bring my keys out today.
    Though papa's not working today,
    I happily thought he'll be at home.
    But my 6th sense tells me that he's not.
    I was about to call him when I reached Lakeside but the bus came.
    So I went to bought the bus then I called him.
    And........


    He's not home.
    =(
    So in the end I waited for him at the void deck.

    The weather was HOT HOT HOT!!!
    And I was wondering will there be someone at home??
    But I didn't bother to give it a try going home to check.

    Then...
    Fenny smsed me and we chatted.
    And she was home while I was at the void deck...!!!!
    But too bad, she left for work.

    OMG!!!!!
    Slap me, somebody!

    Went to sit at the CC and finally my dad reached home.
    ^^

    Had a little lunch and rest before I vacuum the house.
    ^^
    It's a pretty good "workout".
    Sweat a lot. =D

    Bathed.

    Read story book and took an hour nap with smelly Yuki beside me.




    Was watching Princess Dairies.. And I start to think of grandma.

    I flipped through the photo albums and I could still feel her presence.
    But I know, she had gone to somewhere nice and beautiful...
    And will always be remembered in our heart.

    Happy.Yvonne.Reborn