
|
Monday, June 15, 2009. Looking up in the sky at night, I start to miss the starry night in Dalian. Tonight, there's one shiny star I saw. It's the one I used to look at. But now, it seems to be ... ... I look deeper and more focus in the sky, and I could see even more stars, however, they are not as shiny as the one I saw. Sigh, the sky tonight explains my feelings. Happy.Yvonne.Reborn |
Diclaimers I'm not that angelicious as you see. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life. Wants :: Travel :: Driving license :: A new phone :: Everyone to be healthy and happy!
Talkings
Advertisement
Darlinks. Charity for Charmaine BaobeiTeng BaobeiHua BaobeiMin Babe Lin Beverly YingYing XS XX Tammy Benedict Hanwen Rayner Adeline's blog shop Melvin's blog shop
Looking Back |March 2009 |April 2009 |May 2009 |June 2009 |July 2009 |August 2009 |September 2009 |October 2009 |November 2009 |December 2009
Claps Designer: Bubby Basecodes: TY
|