Happiness Fills this blog
You must always be HAPPY here :) Remember to Tag! (:
Let's Twitt!

    follow me on Twitter



    Friday, June 19, 2009.






    I can hear Grandma voice in my head.
    She always like to say in hokkien, "Zha bo kia ni nang, ki lai, tio ai kui teng meng, zi kun zui."
    Which means, first thing when a lady wakes up, she have to open the window and boil water.
    When I was young, peanuts that drop on the table or floor, she'll quickly pick up, put in her mouth and say "no die".

    I miss her.

    Ever since my dad's mum passed away when I was 7 years old, Lucy mama is the only grandma I left.
    And today, she's totally gone.

    Today is the most heart aching day.

    When we arrive at the funeral, a moth was near the coffin.
    It didn't fly off anywhere far, it always stay near the coffin.

    Was it grandma?


    Before closing the coffin entirely, I went to look at her one last time.
    She's still sleeping peacefully.
    Watching my mother, auntie and uncle cry while pushing the van, it's totally heart breaking.
    Rushing to witness the cremation, knowing that she'll be gone in minutes time made me wanted to slow down my steps as I don't want it to happen so fast.
    But... there's nothing anyone can do.
    Witnessing the cremation made all of us cry like there's no tomorrow.


    It all happened and ended so fast.



    I hope that grandma will go heaven and will have a better next life.

    I'll miss her.
    I'll always remebe what she taught.
    I'll never forget her.
    And I'll always love her...

    Mama, rest in peace. Don't worry about us, we will take care of ourselves...



    Happy.Yvonne.Reborn