
|
Monday, June 29, 2009. Friday, I went to work at ACM. Compared to the previous time, this time there were more visitors and of course, it was more tiring. Luckily Fenny and I were stationed near each other. ^^ ************** Saturday, Initially wanted to club. But... in the end we didn't went to any of the clubs. =( Oh well, there's still a next time, hopefully. And on Saturday, I slept most of the time. Slept till dinner time when I treat my parents for dinner!!! ^^ After that I went out to watch Drag Me To Hell at PS with Fenny and Brother. It was scary. =X ************** Sunday, went to pray respect to grandma in the morning. By the time we got home, I'm tired and sleepy to the max! I slept while watching tv in the living room. And that was when... My dad found out about my tattoo.. uh-oh. Luckily they didn't scold me. Phew. ************** School starts today. School starts = Project starts. =( sianed. Happy.Yvonne.Reborn |
Diclaimers I'm not that angelicious as you see. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life. Wants :: Travel :: Driving license :: A new phone :: Everyone to be healthy and happy!
Talkings
Advertisement
Darlinks. Charity for Charmaine BaobeiTeng BaobeiHua BaobeiMin Babe Lin Beverly YingYing XS XX Tammy Benedict Hanwen Rayner Adeline's blog shop Melvin's blog shop
Looking Back |March 2009 |April 2009 |May 2009 |June 2009 |July 2009 |August 2009 |September 2009 |October 2009 |November 2009 |December 2009
Claps Designer: Bubby Basecodes: TY
|