Happiness Fills this blog
You must always be HAPPY here :) Remember to Tag! (:
Let's Twitt!

    follow me on Twitter



    Saturday, May 9, 2009.

    Sianed.

    Initially,
    L4D can be played.
    But don't know why,
    the next day,
    cannot be played.

    My lappy lags a lot while I'm killing the Zombies.

    =(

    Today slept all the way till noon.
    =X

    Lin babe and me were busy in the kitchen cooking spaghetti and barley water.
    We named our spaghetti..
    "Eggy Spaghetti"
    Too bad, didn't take any photos of it.
    (>.<)


    Barley in Icy's HK flask


    I ate the beans. But it's bitter and hard. Eek!


    It's raining outside now.
    And it's very cold too.
    There's even smoke when I talk.
    Weather is so weird these days.
    o.O

    Just now talked to my family online.
    Hahahaha!
    Miss them so much.
    =)

    32days to go.
    time will pass very fast,
    and I know I can do it!

    Yea!

    Happy.Yvonne.Reborn