Happiness Fills this blog
You must always be HAPPY here :) Remember to Tag! (:
Let's Twitt!

    follow me on Twitter



    Saturday, April 25, 2009.



    "You - Le - Mei"
    This is very nice, tasty!
    It's milk tea - chocolate flavor.
    yummy yummy!

    I drank it for my first 3 days here till mummy told me that it's fattening which I've forgotten it is too, I stopped drinking.
    But well,
    if I happen to see it nearby I'll get it!
    Hahahaha.

    My money is using up soon.
    Gotta be thrifty.

    Went to the mall today to get my top back as the shopkeeper never put it in.
    Partially also my fault as I didn't check. =[
    And I bought a dress, 2 pair of ear rings and a HK contact lens casing.
    Super nice!

    And guess what I saw in the mall????


    Puppies!!!!
    Cute to the max!
    One of it even tried to walk.
    Reminds me of Yuki when she was a puppy.
    hahahaha

    Me, Icy and Lin went to wash our hair in the salon nearby and the guys were cute!!!!
    But.......!
    Of course I won't fall for them as my heart is reserved for somebody.
    Shy-shy*
    Hahaha.

    I am still looking for gifts for all my friends!
    Gimme some time, plus I'm running out of money as I bought a lot of food and necessarities.
    Maybe if I have no time to get gifts here, I'll get some in Beijing. =]

    Aww...
    Miss SG a lot.
    Especially my family, friends and Yuki...!!!
    And that special someone deep down in my heart.

    I know I say all these daily,
    sorry*

    Aiya, whatever happens in future, nobody knows.
    Even if things can't turn out the way I wanted,
    it's alright.
    Most importantly, he's happy. =]

    Happy.Yvonne.Reborn