Happiness Fills this blog
You must always be HAPPY here :) Remember to Tag! (:
Let's Twitt!

    follow me on Twitter



    Friday, April 10, 2009.

    Yesterday evening,
    went to Orchard with Fenny.
    It has been long since the both of us went out together by train.

    Hahahaha.

    While we're on train,
    we listen to song and nod our head along it even though there were stares from strangers.

    Oops*

    But, who cares?
    We're happy!

    We went Far East,
    and Fenny bought a pair of boots (made in Japan) for $100.



    =X
    We came out of the shop,
    she said "这个不 (boots) 是给你的..."
    So I told her, "I know ar"
    And we looked at each other 'blurly'.

    Paused for a second then I realized what she was saying!
    OMG!
    I am so so so so stunned that I thought I'm in a dream or something.
    LOL!!!

    Thanks a lot a lot Fenny!!!
    I love it!!
    Muacks!


    Seriously,
    she's not like my sister-in-law,
    she's more like a sister to me.
    Where got in-law like so good one...?

    Then, I treat her to AIJISEN RAMEN.
    It's sinful to finish the entire bowl.
    Luckily I controlled.
    But Fenny's better at it.
    Hahahaha.
    And came Lee Teng who sat at a table with a lady behind us.
    I find him quite cute. ^^

    In the night, I wanted to go Powerhouse.
    But we went for supper instead.
    This time round,
    I only stick to my Iced Milk Tea.
    Heehee.
    *Control.

    **************************************************

    Today!

    Went out to meet Kyung for a movie at Cineleisure.
    We watched



    Mm.. Not bad,
    I almost slept during the front part.
    But it gets more exciting towards the end.
    However,
    the length of the movie I find it rather short.

    We went back to JP because I forgot that opposite Taka there's Swensons.

    Oops*

    We went to eat Chocolate Fondue.
    (Thanks for the treat Kyung!)
    ^^
    We talked and laughed a lot.
    Or should I say, I talked a lot but he made me laughed a lot!
    (>.<) We walked around JP and at 1950 I went to watch another movie with Fenny and Robin.



    But I sat alone with a stranger.
    Well, didn't bother about it anyway because I was more interested in the movie!!!
    I love this movie!!!


    And Robin bought a super nice digital cam for Fenny!!!

    Okay,
    I got back my clubbing mood!
    We shall party to the MAX and please don't get drunk everyone, including me!!!!!


    Happy.Yvonne.Reborn