Happiness Fills this blog
You must always be HAPPY here :) Remember to Tag! (:
Let's Twitt!

    follow me on Twitter



    Friday, April 17, 2009.

    Thurs (16/04/09) ,
    was a day which I will never ever gonna forget!

    BECAUSE!

    Finally I went back school for installation of softwares and briefing.
    Felt just like old times when we went into studio.
    Just that Icy and YY weren't there..
    =(



    After school,
    I quickly went home to bathe and dinner with my parents!!!
    Love them so much,
    but these days I treat them rather cold.
    I'm not so sure why too, maybe because I'm leaving to China soon.
    After dinner with them,
    I hurried to meet my secondary school friends!
    We had a gathering at Alston's house.
    And teng they all cooked chilli crab!
    Not bad eh teng, next time can open shop le.

    LOL.

    During dinner with them, a lot of accident happened.
    Hahahaha!
    And Hua wanted to give me a small bite of the crab's gong,
    but I ate the entire thing. =x

    Oops*
    Well, Hua I know you love me.
    =p


    After clearing everything on the table, we all went to play "Reaction" in the living room.
    And those whose reactions are slow, have to do forfeit.
    LOL.. It's very fun and FUNNY!!!!
    Lucky I am not really slow..
    Hahaha..
    =P


    9.45 pm,
    Hua, Min and me,
    we left and shared a cab home.
    =]


    I reached home, get changed and went out with Robin and Fenny.
    Yea!

    We went to Butter Factory. It was boring, probably because of the music.
    Hahahahaha.
    BF closes at 1 then we went to St james - Boilers then to Dragonfly and lastly Mono.
    Yeah, it's more happening there than BF,

    MAJOR LOT MORE!!

    And we reached home at 7.

    Mummy's face was black.
    =X
    But, I'm too tired to explain.
    Had my shower and I fall asleep immediately.

    Awww.... I miss Thursday so so much. It happened and ended so fast!
    Mm..
    I really think that anywhere will be fun so long we're with the right peeps!
    ^_-


    Here are the photos, Sorry too many photos to be uploaded so I put it in slide show.
    Enjoy~




    Happy.Yvonne.Reborn