
|
Wednesday, April 29, 2009. These couple of days, Suryadi did tried to contact me via SMS and email. He still want us back together despite I told him countless times that it's impossible. Moreover he already has a Gf who loves him deeply.. I asked him to move on and treat his GF well, and of course love her whole heartedly. He was the one who chooses to have a new GF after we break up, how can he be so irresponsible, right? He should really treat his GF well and seriously! He told me he have changed, went for counsellings etc. But he doesn't understand that it won't make any changes. Damages have been made to the relationship we used to have. Now even if he try to make it up, it just won't help in any way. Plus, I won't want to go back in circle again. It's enough for 4 years! I don't want to get hurt and tired mentally and physically. Neither will I want him to go through it. I understand that 2 hands makes a clap. I know that I share the blame and fault as well. And it's pain even thinking about us in the past. Seriously, he just don't understand how much trauma he have given me . Happy.Yvonne.Reborn |
Diclaimers I'm not that angelicious as you see. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life. Wants :: Travel :: Driving license :: A new phone :: Everyone to be healthy and happy!
Talkings
Advertisement
Darlinks. Charity for Charmaine BaobeiTeng BaobeiHua BaobeiMin Babe Lin Beverly YingYing XS XX Tammy Benedict Hanwen Rayner Adeline's blog shop Melvin's blog shop
Looking Back |March 2009 |April 2009 |May 2009 |June 2009 |July 2009 |August 2009 |September 2009 |October 2009 |November 2009 |December 2009
Claps Designer: Bubby Basecodes: TY
|