Happiness Fills this blog
You must always be HAPPY here :) Remember to Tag! (:
Let's Twitt!

    follow me on Twitter



    Wednesday, April 29, 2009.

    I was very upset .
    But after thinking it through...
    I felt better.



    Great thanks for my friends who accompanied me in MSN when I was alone!



    I should take this remaining days a challenge and I should make the best out of it rather than being moody almost every night!
    This trip may be the one and only trip I get to experience all these.
    So....


    Yes, I will!!!


    Moreover,
    being in a relationship with him in the past for 4 years, I really have to catch up with the people and world. I can't afford to lose anymore time.

    (>.<)

    I hope to be a all rounded girl that could help and enjoy with my love one in most of the things he does.

    Yea..!



    Wondering where is he and what he is doing...? mmm... Most importantly he is happy.


    Happy.Yvonne.Reborn