
|
Monday, April 13, 2009. First of all.. I want to say... A MILLION THANKS TO TSS! A MILLION THANKS TO TSS! A MILLION THANKS TO TSS! A MILLION THANKS TO TSS! A MILLION THANKS TO TSS! A MILLION THANKS TO TSS! A MILLION THANKS TO TSS! A MILLION THANKS TO TSS! A MILLION THANKS TO TSS! hee hee. Because he accompanied me at 651 when I couldn't go home. T.T Was really very touched and guilty at the same time. Because he could choose to go home. SS, You're really 1 of my Best Friend! I don't care, You can't reject. XD Both me and Fenny, we were having dilemmas about friends. After talking to her just now, this is what we call 'friend'. When you're in need, A friend will forsake everything and come to you. A friend will try all means to help you. A friend will not be calculative. And friend will definitely be there for you. Some friends are worth doing everything for them, some are not. But as friends, we always will always give and take. ^_- 11th April, A farewell party with all the party people before we go China It was fun at first... Well, with great peeps around, how can there be no fun??? Hahahahhaa. Lastly, A MILLION THANKS TO TSS! Initially you said, don't leave you alone. And I told you? Should be you don't leave US alone. We laughed. I know we're all out to enjoy. I know a lot of your friends are coming. I know they are important. But where were you most of the time? Other than having fun, gathering and enjoy, what's the objective of the party? I was shocked when you called. Because you were crying and it makes me worried. Then, I was disappointed when I heard your first few words. I was not your first concern. I don't mind, if you put your health first. But your first concern was not it either. It was your phone battery. At that point, I don't know if should I laugh or cry with you. All along, you say that I am one of the important ones, I trusted it. But in times like this, when I am being locked out, your first concern is your phone (which is something dead). You say you didn't expect it all to happen, I know, but it happened. I am not angry, just sad and disappointed. If this FS doesn't matters to me, I wouldn't bother brooding over it. But I'll get over it soon. ^^ Well, you should know.. I still loves you!!!! =] Happy.Yvonne.Reborn |
Diclaimers I'm not that angelicious as you see. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life. Wants :: Travel :: Driving license :: A new phone :: Everyone to be healthy and happy!
Talkings
Advertisement
Darlinks. Charity for Charmaine BaobeiTeng BaobeiHua BaobeiMin Babe Lin Beverly YingYing XS XX Tammy Benedict Hanwen Rayner Adeline's blog shop Melvin's blog shop
Looking Back |March 2009 |April 2009 |May 2009 |June 2009 |July 2009 |August 2009 |September 2009 |October 2009 |November 2009 |December 2009
Claps Designer: Bubby Basecodes: TY
|