Happiness Fills this blog
You must always be HAPPY here :) Remember to Tag! (:
Let's Twitt!

    follow me on Twitter



    Friday, April 24, 2009.

    It's Friday! =DDDDDDDD

    And first week is going to be over soon.
    Yeah!
    There's still 6 more weeks to go.
    I believe I can continue to the 7th week because there are friends around me. ^^

    Today is a rainy and of course, cold day.
    Actually today should be an amazing day because of the places we're going.
    but due to the weather, plans were changed.
    Sigh.

    Early in the morning we went to this museum which is the "Past, Present and Future of Dalian".
    It was kinda boring because there weren't any guide to explain to us about the things inside museum.
    So we went taking photos around. Hahahaha.

    Then we went to a very high and 'long' place.
    It's a very long road which will take 10 hours to walk the entire route.
    (Luckily we went via bus)
    This long road is to be known as for couples to walk.
    The tour guide say that if couples were to complete the route, they will be very lasting.
    (Well, its up to you all to believe.)
    Then we went to a beach but it was super cold there that we stood there for 5 minutes and everyone quickly ran back to the bus.

    It was lunch time!

    After lunch, we went seperate ways with the school.
    While on the way to another shopping center without our class,
    then I realized that I lost her black coat.

    T.T
    Sorry hun, I'll get you a new one.

    We went shopping and I never check my stuffs, only later then I realizes that the shopkeeper did not put my stuffs in.
    So tomorrow I gotta go back to the mall to get from him if he found it.
    Then....
    We went for KTV session!
    Mainly because of Jazz's birthday celebration.
    Wow!
    The room is luxuriously huge!
    Hahahaha.
    We had a lot of fun times there.
    After Ktv, we went for dinner at Pizza Hut and headed back to hostel.

    Omg, we have spent a bomb on food recently and we really have to cut down.
    >.<

    Happy.Yvonne.Reborn